Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gucci Throwback - What a phrase!


That was the term my father used to describe my interest in hunting.

He said, and I quote...

"Hunting - a Gucci Throwback to the paleo period."

need I say more?

Well, no, but as we know, I can't stop. So, I passed hunters ed...was the best shot in the class, mind you it was a 22 rifle at 25 yards, and if I wasn't the best shot I would have lost it! I grew up hunting rodents and cans in my backyard! (older brother in the fam obviously) Thus, a good shot is mandatory...and 25 yards is not worth the numbers used to type it.

Now, I have the same coach as the 2008 Olympic bronze medalist in skeet and trap. I am going to be amazing!

As much as I would love to hook you up in this post with some sick deal on camo gear in honor of hunting glory...I got nuthin for ya : (

But back to Gucci...Since when did that become the word to describe "luxury" ???? My boyfriend even calls his Sorrel boots his Gucci boots...as a nod to the humor that he wouldn't be caught dead in Gucci - the real thing.

I must have missed something.

No comments:

Post a Comment