Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 4 Heath/Body

Most importantly - over the last 2 days I have been feeling much better. I am sleeping less. On about 7 hours a night - which means more time to be productive during the day. AND I finished my 1st Anatomical Cogs. One & Two. For my friends Stuart and Cotter. Pictures in the next post!


Yesterday
Coco Milk Chia Seeds
Coco Milk Latte
6 Pull-Ups
Fish Tacos - 
2 Corn Tortillas, 6 Oz Halibut, 1 Tsp Oil, 1 Tbs coco milk, 
1 clove garlic, .5 tomato, .25 C Spinach
8 Oz Coco Water
1 Berry Fruit Leather
Handful Nuts
Cup Chicken & Rice Soup (180 cal)

Lets take a moment and talk about WHY coconuts...http://www.turtlemountain.com/health/Why_Coconuts.shtm
The Beverages Mentioned in my diet - are from So Delicious - a great, small, privately owned company out of Oregon. All beautiful attributes! (It is a rarity these days that I place endorsements in my work - but I want to make sure that this company succeeds - as I am committed to supporting them - their principles and their products.) 


Today
Coco Milk Chia Seeds
Coco Milk Latte
20 Leg Lifts either side
2 Mile Bike Ride 
(something crazy with dogs going on in the park)
Cup Chicken & Rice Soup (180 cal)
4 Mile Bike Ride
(to the grocery store and back)
Pickle
Slice of Ham
Miked Drink -
5 Oz Apple Juice (the not so healthy kind) + 2 Oz of Vodka (the healthy Kind)http://www.turtlemountain.com/health/Why_Coconuts.shtm

No comments:

Post a Comment